Name of product: Cat Backs, Axle Backs, Muffler Deletes, intake LP Flow .
PRODUCT WARNINGS: IMPORTANT NOTICE AND RESTRICTIONS:
- THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR RECREATIONAL OFF-ROAD USE ONLY, IN CANADA, AUSTRALIA AND THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ONLY.
- DO NOT USE THE VEHICLE ON WHICH THE PRODUCT IS TO BE INSTALLED FOR RACING, COMPETITION OR SIMILAR ACTIVITIES, namely any contest involving two or more vehicles competing one against the others, or only one or more vehicles competition against the clock, irrelevant of the fact that any price, trophy or other form of recognition, remuneration or consideration may be derived from the participation or the winning to such an event, or of the fact that such event is for professional or not.
- DO NOT USE THE VEHICLE FOR ANY COMMERCIAL, INSTITUTIONAL, PUBLIC OR GOVERNMENTAL USE INTENDED OF THE VEHICLE, SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FOR TAXI, POLICE, AMBULANCE, TOWING OR SNOW REMOVAL.
- MODIFICATION OF THE VEHICLE BY THE INSTALLATION OF THE PRODUCT MAY NOT BE PERMITTED OR MAY BE RESTRICTED BY LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS, including but not limited, by forbidding the use of the vehicle thereafter on public or private roads and highway or by rendering the vehicle non-compliant to antipollution laws and regulations. By purchasing and installing the Product, Purchaser and any subsequent purchaser of the vehicle shall be solely responsible for all verifications and compliance to local laws and regulations of the territory in which use is intended of the vehicle.
- INSTALLATION OF THE PRODUCT ON THE INTENDED VEHICLE MAY AFFECT, LIMIT OR VOID COVERAGE OF THE VEHICLE’S MANUFACTURER WARRANTY OBLIGATIONS. By purchasing and installing the Product, Purchaser and any subsequent purchaser of the vehicle shall be solely responsible for all verifications with the vehicle manufacturer and their local vehicle dealers, as to the potential impact of the installation of the Product on the warranty obligations of the vehicle’s manufacturer, including but not limited to, the refusal or limitation of coverage of the warranty on the vehicle in case of damage.
- MODIFICATION OF THE VEHICLE BY THE INSTALLATION OF THE PRODUCT MAY LIMIT, AFFECT OR VOID VEHICLE OR LIABILITY INSURANCE POLICY COVERAGE. By purchasing and installing the Product, Purchaser and any subsequent purchaser of the vehicle shall be solely responsible for all verifications with their insurers as to the potential impact of the installation of the Product on the available insurance policy coverage, including but not limited to, exclusions and limitations of coverage, or increased premiums and deductibles.
- The Owner and users of the vehicle on which the Product is to be installed are solely responsible for the safety of the operation of the vehicle. Installation of the Product MAY CHANGE THE HANDLING, BEHAVIOR AND PERFORMANCE OF THE VEHICLE, including but not limited to, its center of gravity or front to rear ride stance, rendering the vehicle more susceptible of loss of control or roll over, as well as may affect the general or specific behavior of the vehicle, amongst other consequences. Without limitation to the foregoing vibrations may as well happen as a result of the interaction of the Product with other parts installed on the vehicle, such as but limited to, the tires, wheels, mags or other aftermarket parts. Consequently, EXTREME CAUTION MUST BE TAKEN BY ANY DRIVER OF THE VEHICLE TO RETAIN AT ALL TIMES COMPLETE CONTROL OVER THE VEHICLE AND OPERATE THE VEHICLE SAFELY, FOR THE SECURITY OF ITS PASSENGERS AND SURROUNDINGS, AS MATERIAL DAMAGES, SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH MAY OCCUR OTHERWISE.
- The vehicle on which this Product is installed should NOT BE OPERATED BY ANY DRIVER WHO IS NOT TOTALLY FAMILIAR WITH THE VEHICLE’S POSSIBLE MODIFIED HANDLING AND BEHAVIOR, AND WHO IS NOT CONFIDENT IN HIS OR HER EXPERIENCE AND DRIVING SKILLS, TO FULLY BE IN CONTROL OF THE VEHICLE, AT ALL TIMES AND UNDER ALL DRIVING CONDITIONS. Without limiting the foregoing, the VEHICLE MUST NOT BE OPERATED UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL, DRUGS OF MEDICATION SUSCEPTIBLE OF IMPAIRING IN ANY WAY THE ABILITY OF THE DRIVER TO OPERATE THE VEHICLE.
- The vehicle on which this Product is installed MUST ALWAYS BE OPERATED WITH SEAT BELTS FASTEN and the vehicle’s AIR BAG SYSTEMS MUST NEVER BE DISABLED OR TAMPERED WITH, AS SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH MAY OCCUR.
- Lachute Performance. deploys reasonable efforts to ensure the compatibility of its Products with the various brands and models of vehicles, tires and wheels shown on its website. However, Lachute Performance. cannot monitor on a constant basis all production changes and inconsistencies that the various manufacturers may make to their vehicles, tires and wheels, from time to time. THE INFORMATION ON Lachute Performance's WEBSITE SERVES ONLY AS GUIDELINES FROM THE PURCHASER, WHO ASSUMES ALL RISKS AND MUST MAKE ALL VERIFICATIONS RELATED THERETO WITH THE RELEVANT MANUFACTURERS. Without limiting the foregoing, Lachute Performance specifically disclaims and shall not be responsible for damages to the vehicle’s body, wheels or tires, nor for the premature wear of factory components.
- Products sold by Lachute Performance. MUST BE INSTALLED AS COMPLETE SYSTEMS, as shown on its website. PRODUCTS SOLD BY Lachute Performance. MUST NOT BE COMBINED OR SUBSTITUTED WITH OTHER AFTERMARKET PARTS, COMPONENTS OR OTHER PRODUCTS, AND SUCH COMBINATION OR SUBSTITUTION MAY CAUSE PREMATURE FAILURE OF THE PRODUCT OR THE VEHICLE, RESULTING IN POSSIBLE MATERIAL DAMAGES, AS WELL AS SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH.
SPECIFIC WARNINGS FOR THE BUMPER GUARDS (OR SECURITY PROTECTION TO THE DRIVER, PASSENGERS AND CONTENT of the vehicle on which it is installed, including but not limited to, in case of collision with other vehicles, objects, walls, constructions or animals):
- This Product provides ONLY LIMITED ADDITIONAL PROTECTION AGAINST MINOR DAMAGES TO THE PAINT AND BODY OF THE BOTTOM FRONT PART OF THE VEHICLE ON WHICH IT IS INSTALLED AND RESULTING FROM LOW SPEED ACCIDENTAL MINOR IMPACTS WITH SMALL OBJECTS SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, BRANCHES AND SMALL ROCKS. DAMAGES MY OCCUR TO THE VEHICLE WHEN BEING OPERATED, NOTWITHSTANDING THE INSTALLATION OF THE PRODUCT, FOR WHICH LP AVENTURE INC. SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY.
July 1st 2018