This is who we are ...
Here is our story
- Lachute Performance was created as a division of the Lachute Subaru dealership.
- In their first racing season, the Subaru Legacy driven by brother / sister duo Julien Pilon and Marie-Ève Pilon won the Quebec rally-sprint championship.
2002 et 2003
- The Subaru WRX driven by Julien Pilon and co-driven by Marie-Ève Pilon wins the Canadian and North American rally championships in the GT category.
- Lachute Performance moves to its new premises and becomes an independent commercial entity.
- The company acquires new state-of-the-art equipment, notably a MAHA four-wheel drive dynamometer.
- The Subaru Impreza driven by Julien Pilon won the all-category Xtreme Touring Pirelli Championship on the GT Class in it's first full year in this discipline.
- The Lachute Performance team is organizing the first edition of the Subiefestival. (The biggest Subaru gathering in Quebec)
- The Lachute Performance team is expanding its premises to accommodate a new showroom and relocate its administrative offices.
- Lachute Performance introduces its forged engine division (AK series)
- Julien Pilon driving his Subaru Impreza (The AssKicker) won the track record at SANAIR race track.
- Julien Pilon also won the track record at the Autodrome Saint-Eustache.
- Creation of the Subaru STI LP400 edition.
- A fire ravages our premises, the team is temporarily relocated
- Expansion and reconstruction of premises, workshops and administrative offices.
- Roger Ledoux finished 3rd in the CTCC championship in his first season at the wheel of the LP400 Quick Series / Lachute Performance #4.
- A second LP400 driven by Nathalie Hénault participates in the CTCC championship for the 2014 season.
- Roger Ledoux wins the 2014 CTCC championship (1st) in Super Touring class, driving his LP400 # 4.
- Unveiling of the second generation of the LP400
- Roger Ledoux wins the CTCC championship for a second consecutive year behind the wheel of the LP400 of the Quick Series / Lachute Performance team
- Nathalie Hénault finished in the TOP 5 of the 2015 CTCC championship at the wheel of the LP400 #20
- Subaru is first in the Manufacturers' Championship (CTCC Super Touring) thanks to the Quick Series / Lachute Performance team
- The Subiefestival becomes the largest annual Subaru gathering in the country
- Unveiling of the LP300 & LP400R
- Creation of the LP Aventure division
- Unveiling of the LP400S. A new version of the LP400 prepared for lapping and daily use is born
- Creation of the BRZ LP Turbo. The sporty BRZ that fans have been waiting for is now available thanks to the partnership of Lachute Performance and Lachute Subaru.
- Julien Pilon wins the Grand-Prix de Trois-Rivières - GP3R in CTCC (GT Cup) at the wheel of the LP400R # 5 and finishes 1st in the 2019 CTCC championship in the GT-Cup class.